Directory Printer 4.1
NOTE: Do not choose the "Buy It Now" option if
you have already downloaded a trial version. Please follow the instructions
given in the trial version or on the Register Software page
for purchasing the program.
Directory Printer enables you to print or export directory (folder) listings, a
capability which is not provided by Windows itself. Features include:
From the review by AnswersThatWork.com:
- Print file list for single directories or entire trees. When printing trees,
the number of levels of subdirectories printed can be specified.
- Choice of fields to print (long and short file name, file type, size, date/time,
attributes, version information, image information, MP3 artist/title/duration, MS Word/Excel title/subject/author).
- Sort by name, extension, file type, date/time or attributes
- Prints total number and size of files.
- Option to print summary listing (subdirectories only, without files).
- Option to filter files by date.
- Print in any of three different column formats, using any available font.
- Ability to export to ASCII text, HTML, or comma-delimited files
(which can be imported into word processing, spreadsheet or database programs).
- Print preview available.
- As an alternative to the regular listing, a tree view similar to the view in Windows Explorer can be printed.
- Appearance of the program can be changed by choosing one of 60 provided skins.
"One of the most useful little programs for Windows...Thoroughly comprehensive and brilliant". Read the full review here.